7. Psychological intervention: There are psychological and work pressures, timely seeking psychologists to relieve anxiety and depression during pregnancy.
6. Watch comedy and thriller at night, couples get along with each other and stop thinking before going to bed.
5. Frequent urination will affect the quality of sleep, so do not drink too much water or soup before going to sleep.
4. Keep the bedroom ventilated, do not open the air conditioning time for too long, you can blow the electric fan properly, feeling cool and comfortable is conducive to the development of the fetus. In addition, it is best to take some soundproofing and light blocking measures in the bedroom to avoid noise and glare affecting sleep.
3. Underwear pajamas should be selected. Sleep to keep your body fresh, underwear should choose cotton fabric, pajamas should be loose, feel comfortable.
2. Drinking milk before going to bed is also good for sleeping, but be sure to drink two hours in advance. But avoid eating high-sugar, including honey, juice, flavors, pigments and other beverages, avoid high-salt foods and alcohol.
1. Take a hot bath or soak your feet with hot water. The water temperature should be controlled at 35~38°C for about 20 minutes.
How to improve the quality of your sleep?
Individuals have differences to restore their spirits, to be comfortable, and to develop good habits. The average sleep time is 7-8 hours of sleep per night. In addition to 8 hours of sleep per night, pregnant women should also have at least 30-60 minutes of rest during the day.
How long is the best time for pregnant women to sleep?
How does the pregnant mother sleep? Have a college sleep during pregnancy
It is very important for many expectant mothers to sleep well during pregnancy. So how do you sleep well during pregnancy? Let’s take a look at these few minor issues about sleep during pregnancy.